10 Benefits of Turmeric
I often wonder why Indians people like to put their cooking in turmeric. I was so curious and asked some people and got the same answer that turmeric can eliminate toxins contained in the food into the body or antioxidant. Turmeric contains curcumin. Curcumin is an active ingredient that has a powerful anti-inflammatory effect and is a strong antioxidant.
Herewith the 10 Benefits of Turmeric
1. Prevent the spread of breast cancer to the lungs
Research proves that curcumin contained in turmeric is very useful in the treatment of cancer. Curcumin can prevent cancer growth, development and spread to the molecular level.
2. Anti Depression.
The Chinese in ancient times used turmeric as a tea herb for anti depression.
3. Prevent and slow the progression of Alzheimer’s disease by removing amyloid accumulation of plaque on the brain.
4. Reduce the risk of leukemia.
5. Natural painkiller.
6. Accelerate wound healing
7. Prevents liver damage that eventually causes Siros. Cirrhosis is the formation of heart scar tissue due to long-term liver damage that eventually inhibits blood flow through the liver.
8. Prevent the occurrence of skin cancer.
9. Prevent premature aging and combat chronic diseases.
10. Due to the anti-inflammatory nature of turmeric natural treatment for arthritis (Arthritis)
Note: Do not too much also consume turmeric because it can cause abdominal pain, dizziness and even diarrhea. Eat reasonable. If the condition gets worse it’s good to go to doctor 🙂